By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the practices described in this Privacy Statement, please do not provide us with your personal information or interact with the Site.
We may modify this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of notice on the Site prior to the change becoming effective. You can determine when this Privacy Statement was last revised by referring to the "Effective Date” above. You can review the last version of this Privacy Statement here.
We will collect information, including Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information, when you interact with us and the Site, for example when you:
· access or use the Site;
· register, subscribe, or create an account with Vbtronics Inc.;
· open or respond to our e-mails;
· refer friends, family, or others to Vbtronics Inc.;
· contact customer service or use other customer support tools;
· visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
· purchase products or services on or through the Site;
· connect or link to any Site via social networking sites;
· post comments to Online Communities; and
· provide information to our Vendors.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the collection of information in any way other than as listed above.
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and what you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to Vbtronics Inc., and you can limit the communications that Vbtronics Inc. sends to you.
(a) Commercial E-mails
You may choose not to receive commercial e-mails from us by following the instructions contained in any of the commercial e-mails we send or by logging into your account and adjusting your e-mail preferences. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial email messages, we may still e-mail you non-commercial e-mails related to your account and your transactions on the Site. You may update your subscription preferences at any time.
(b) Cookies and Other Technologies
You may manage how your browser handles Cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain Third-Party Ad-Servers and Vbtronics Inc.-served ads online using the National Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) About Ads Opt-Out Tool. For more information review our Cookies Policy.
Currently, we do not alter our data collection and use practices in response to Do Not Track signals.
We use Non-Identifiable Information and Device Data to directly serve you interest-based ads on third party websites and mobile applications. Interest-based ads served directly by Vbtronics Inc. on third party sites will display the AdChoices icon. If you prefer not to receive interest-based ads from Vbtronics Inc. on third party sites, you can click on the AdChoices icon in the ad, which will direct you to the Your Vbtronics Inc.AdChoices page where you can opt-out of receiving interest-based ads served by Vbtronics Inc..
Vbtronics Inc. is a member of the Digital Advertising Alliance, which is a media marketing and trade association that has issued self-regulatory guidelines for online advertising. Visit the DAA’s AdChoices page to learn more about interest-based advertising and to opt-out of having cookies placed by ad-serving companies.
(c) Device Data
You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share certain Device Data with Vbtronics Inc., as well as how your mobile browser handles Cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
When you first visit or use the Site we may request permission to collect and use your device’s precise geolocation. You can opt not to permit the collection of this information, or permit it only when using the mobile app, but it may limit certain functions or features of the Site. You can control how and whether we collect your precise geolocation information through your device’s settings.
(d) E-mails from Business Partners
If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from our Business Partners, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
We (or our Vendors on our behalf), use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement to:
· Operate, maintain and improve the Site and our services, and Other Programs;
· Provide you with interest-based ads, push notifications, communications, and offers for products and services from us and participating Business Partners, including based on your precise geolocation;
· Facilitate and fulfill orders placed on the Site and Other Programs – for example, for Vbtronics Inc. vouchers and other goods and services, including tracking redemption;
· Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
· Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
· Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
· Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Vbtronics Inc. and our Business Partners, sometimes by combining your information with information from Other Sources;
· Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of Business Partners;
· Administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our Business Partners;
· Enhance other information we have about you directly or from Other Sources to help us better understand you and determine your interests, and to
· Use your data as described in our Card Linked Deals program, if you consented to participate in such program.
We also may use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Vbtronics Inc. uses your geolocation, including your precise geolocation, consistent with this Privacy Statement as described in Section 5 below to deliver location-based offers, products or services that may be of interest to you.
If you use any features on the Site to send information about a product or service to another person (e.g., a friend, a colleague, a professional associate, etc.), we will also collect the Personal Information of that other person to the extent disclosed by you and may contact them using the information you provided us.
· to report or collect on debts owed to us or our Business Partners;
· with relevant Business Partners:
o with whom we jointly offer products and services;